Books for 2021.

At the start of the year i set myself the goal of one book a week. Considering i only started reading around 6 months ago this will be a huge achievement when i complete this goal. So far I just started my third book, so I am on track to complete. Any book recomendations? These have been my reads in the last 6 months including Happy – Derren Brown and The obstacle is the way – Ryan Holidays.

Cheers boys, hope everyone is smashing 2021 so far.

13 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Ben Smith
Apprentice
1 year ago

One of my first ones this year was ‘The Alchemist’ by Paulo Coelho, great little book, not particularly long and is a really nice way to approach the concept of manifesting your own destiny! Also the Go-Giver is a really good book around principles of success, I believe Mo recently did a takings video on it.

Leon Saltvedt
Student
1 year ago

would highly recommend Rich dad poor dad

Lou Wright
Student
1 year ago

yo man congratulations I’m doing the exact same currently on book 2 of the year, I would recommend a book but you’ve legit read the exact same ones as me LMFAO

Lewis Mode
Student
1 year ago

The single most transformation book is Robin Sharma: The Saint, The Surfer and The CEO. Quality piece from the legend Robin Sharma- check his other books out (The 5AM club, The Monk who Sold his Ferrari)

Love the new goal brother, peace and love x

Charlie Wanstall
Student
1 year ago

How did you find the obstacle is the way?? Started reading it a couple months back but then stopped, gonna try and get back into it!

Mo Samuels
Administrator
1 year ago

essentialism

Oliver Kennedy
Student
Achiever
1 year ago

Mate Brendon burchard high performance habits, some of the stuff is life changing I’d read that next

Alex Hardt
Student
Achiever
1 year ago

unscripted by mjdemarco is really good bro! Im reading how to win and influence people at the moment and its awesome.

Joshua Simpson
Student
Achiever
1 year ago

Going to be reading education of millionaires after I read laws of human nature.

William Hobday
Apprentice
Achiever
1 year ago

Personally have only have started to properly reading a few months ago, I’m currently read Rich Dad Poor Dad, a very interesting book about the rich and how they male money. I would say a good first finical book and definitely not my last. I would also recommend looking at the Daily Stoic, haven’t had the chance to read it yet (my next read) but have head very good things about it.

Last edited 1 year ago by William Hobday

Keep Up-To-Date

You’ll be kept up to date with everything RET.

By submitting this form, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions.

You’re in the loop.

You’ll be kept up to date with everything RET, here’s your free Lockdown training E-book. See you on the other side.