https://retfam.com/ (“our website”) is owned and operated by Eden Financial Management Limited, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 12444186 trading as Real Evolution Training (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- WE USE THE FOLLOWING COOKIES
- “Strictly Necessary Cookies”
- Strictly Necessary Cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services.
- “Analytical/Performance Cookies”
- Analytical/Performance Cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. For example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- “Functionality Cookies”
- Functionality Cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences. For example, your choice of language or region.
- “Targeting Cookies”
- Targeting Cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website, and the advertising displayed on it, more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- For Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- For Facebook Pixel: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/471978536642445?id=1205376682832142
- We will use reasonable endeavors to keep this policy updated, however, it must be noted that reference to the above policies is a reference to those policies as they are updated, amended, or revised from time to time.
- YOUR OPTION TO BLOCK COOKIES
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all (or parts of) our website.